A vibrant neighborhood meets untouched nature.
Situated less than a mile from Highways 77 and 13 in Eagan, our community puts you within reach of everything you need to work, play, and explore. Just a short drive from the Mall of America and MSP Airport, and just steps away from an array of shops, food, and drink, it’s the ideal backdrop for your busy lifestyle.
And for those more attune to the great outdoors, we’re conveniently located minutes from the south bank of the Minnesota River and a number of parks that offer numerous walking, hiking, and biking trails. Being the perfect locale for city lovers and nature enthusiasts alike, real life takes on new meaning at Rowan.
Discover all that the neighborhood has to offer.
- Jensen’s Food and Cocktails
- Bald Man Brewing
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Cafe Zupas
- Twin Cities Premium Outlets
- Central Park Commons
- Eagan Promenade
- Eagan Town Centre
- Easy access to Mall of America
- Cedarvale Lanes
- Minnesota River
- Miles of numerous trails, hiking, and biking
- Woodhaven Park, Bridgeview Park, Peridot Path Park
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Thomson Reuters
- Cedar Grove Station – Metro transit hub
- Easy highway access
- Easy access to MSP Airport for weekend getaways or business trips